Monday, December 19, 2011

Good with babies but not older kids?

I consider myself to be great with babies. I am a nurturing person, I believe my purpose in life is to be a caregiver. I have 2 children of my own. I always thought I was a good mother. I stayed at home with my babies, was always the one to get up with them at night,snuggled them, fed them, changed them, bathed them and tucked them into their cozy onesies. Now that my children are older I feel so lost! They have their own opinions and life away from me. To be completely honest they can be annoying too! That doesn't mean I don't love them. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to motherhood of school aged kids. Things were much easier when they couldn't talk. I want to be the best mother for them. So I am looking for any ideas to help me be closer with my kids again. books? personal experience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment