Monday, December 19, 2011

How to harden muscles....?

I have been weightlifting for about 3 years now,for wrestling.but i need to know how to harden you muscles,and make them look more defined.i already m the strongest kid on my team,pound-per-pound,but i want to intimidate anybody who looks at me,and i want my abs to jolt out another inch.right now,they jolt out of my obliques about 1-1.5 inches.im muscle crazy,i jsut wnat that more defined look.i dont want to take any supplements,unless its lik a vitamain,like an example would be to take more vitamin d for muscles development.but what i really want is to know what kind of foods to eat.as a wrestler,i obviously need to watch my weight,so i can't really eat a lot of food at once.if you know of any foods like this,plz share.thnx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment