Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wicked the Movie, my cast list.?

I don't think you're going to get the OBC - they're just too old to p as uni students. The only way it'd happen is if they had a different actor for Act 1 & Act 2, e.g. Lea Michele as Act 1 Elphie, Idina Menzel for Act 2. Really though, I think you might be out of luck there :( Hopefully they might give them cameos tho, like as Melena or the midwife or something. I'm Australian so would absolutely LOVE Amanda Harrison as Elphaba & Lucy Durack as Glinda, but I don't think that's very likely. I do think Lea Michele's a distinct possibility though! She'd be good because she's a Broadway performer but is well known too so would appeal to a broader audience. I just hope they pick musical performers & not just well known actors who think they can sing or singers who think they can act!

0 comments:

Post a Comment