Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Girlfriend is a victim, how can I help?

Hi, my current girlfriend who I haven't really known for all to long (almost a month) is in fact a victim. She was d 3 years ago, the man who did it also "Stole" her virginity. She was slightly intoxicated and was violently taken by the man. This has caused her to utterly against ual contact with certain areas of her body. She has had no since this has happened. She is a very pionate person and can be quite the tease but as the moment heats up I attempted to slide my hand down. Immediately as my fingers touched her pants line she grasped my wrist and told me no, I quickly stopped and apologized (For at this time I was unaware of what had happened). She then began to tell me of her past. It infuriates me to no end that something so horrible happened to her, though I don't let my anger have the better of me. In previous relationships I've always been ually active, it has always been a way for me to convey how much I truly care for them and I don't use someone for . I find myself compelled to help her understand that can be a wondrous and magnificent part of life, but I lack the know how to make her more comfortable. I'm content waiting a long while before I lay with her in that fashion, but at the same time I don't want her to feel that it's a horrible thing or that she "Has" to get past it to be with me. Day by day I find myself falling in love with her and I remind her how amazing and beautiful she is at every possible moment. I also try to remind her that as long as she is with me that she is safe and that no one will ever hurt her in such a way again, she quickly responds to this with cuddling and hiding herself against me. I've been told by other that perhaps just laying down in bed and telling her to do whatever she pleases would help her feel in control and allow her to open up, though I am not set in believing this is the best way. Please yahoo community help me find away to bring joy into her life and show her that being pionate and connected with someone on a completely different level is possible without her fear taking over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment