Saturday, December 17, 2011

Does he like me? (10 Points for best answer)?

So their's this guy who work's at a store my mom and I go to alot. This guy used to flirt with me regulary a few months back like in July. I talked to him once after finding his myspace and he told me that he is seeing someone and I'm a nice girl and I don't want to get involved with him. Well, he backed off a bit but now he is starting to hang around me again like when I went to the store earlier with my mom I Was taking pic's with my friend who work's there (He's also a guy but he's gay) and then the guy ran up and got in the pic with us randomly and wanted me to take pic's of him too. Well we had to go back to the store tonight because my mom forgot something and while we were there I was JOKING and I said the guy was "Yucky" and he goes "Yea, I know I'm ugly" and I go "You're also a prick" well he was like "Yea, I'm ugly and I'm a prick and I don't girl's or girlfriend's" and I told him "Well I do get peope" and he is like "Yea, a beautiful girl like your self of course you do" it's like "ok.." the last time I talked to him he basically made me feel so small and like acted as if he had a girlfriend, I just don't know what he expects me to do or say. What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment