Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What were your first symptoms/signs of pregnancy and when did they start?

With my daughter (6 years ago) I went off tea altogether at about 4 weeks and felt yucky and really tired. Did a pg test at the end of the week that I was due to start and it was a bfp. Am ttc at the moment (in 5th month) and feeling similar but not due to start until Tuesday. I really don't want to get my hopes up so have decided to wait until the end of the week to test because i know that my body could be playing tricks on me. I have been having back pain and stomach cramps since last wednesday, which i don't usually have until the day before I start. But today, I have been having waves of sickness and going warm. It has lasted all day but been coming on gradually last couple of days. I don't want to know if i am pregnant, I know that only a test will confirm that but was just wondering what your first signs were and when they came. Getting excited, fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment