Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are some good ideas for a first date?

I'm going to be going on a first date soon and would like some good ideas. It's a date and relationships start one date at a time so I'm not to worried if it doesn't work out there are other women out there. First off this is with a person from my church and I'm dating to find someone to marry, not hook-up with. I know she likes sushi and art, so I kind of planned on taking her to a nice sushi restaurant and the local art museum that was just renovated so that we could walk and talk. However this seems like it could turn into a very unoriginal date and I want to do something that will stand out for the young woman. I did think that if I started early enough in the evening, and the date was going well that I could set up a movie watching experience with a projector and screen with popcorn etc and one of her favorite DVDs to surprise her with in a small theater I have access to as an AV guy at my college. But I'm not set in any of these plans and since this is my first date in my life I would like to get any input I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment