Friday, December 16, 2011

What am I?

I am a 17 year old boy....My life LITERALLY revolves around chemistry, physics, and most of all...mathematics....which I love as any father would his daughter....I also study music theory, cryptology, rocket science, explosives, clical languages (latin,greek)....i can also draw pretty damn well and am learing to compose music....My life goal is to master all of the above and introduce a truly world -shatteringly astonishing scientific theory...i also will learn how to fly planes and operate on human brains....I aspire to obtain as many degrees as possible but the first will be a PhD in mathematics...I am quite proficient in what i do....MANY people have called me a genius without really being informed of my capabilities and limitations (of which i do not know) but surely i require a more professional, educated answer than those I receive from my friends and family.....who am I? eccentric crazy boy with mental disorder or genius?

0 comments:

Post a Comment