Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is my friend gay/biual?

I asked this question a few days ago and I didn't get any good answers so I'm asking again. I was on msn the other night with my friend and we started talking about , he then asked me how big my was and I answered and then he told me his size. He then said he's never touched himself before and he asked me if he should try tonight when he's in the shower. I was on the phone with him last night and he sent me a night vision picture of him with a wife beater and boxers on and then he asked me if I've ever slept . Sorry if I gave too many details but I thought it was necessary to getting a good answer this time, I wouldn't care at all if he was bi/gay but I'm kinda nervous to ask and I'm hoping I can find out from your answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment