Monday, December 19, 2011

I need some other Christians' advice please?

So my boyfriend, both in our mid 20s and I have been together for 10 months. We knew w/in the 1st month of dating we wanted to get married. (No 'formal' engagement yet) he is really a great guy and I love him a lot...but.. here is an issue I have: he sees nothing wrong with Hooters restaraunt. He claims he goes there just for the wings. He told me he went last week (I asked) and the girl flirted w/ him and his friends and they said they were taken. I am upset! It is a place that promotes -. He argues that he doesn't lust for them and 'ppl take their kids' & 'the beach has bikinis- much worse!' when we had an argument he basically said he woudnt give up going there even if it meant breaking up with me. He said I am really making a big deal. I just don't see it as godly. Yeah, the beach and bikinis...but ppl go there to swim! I feel my desire to spend my life with him is tainted by his attending this distasteful place. Help! I'm heartbroken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment