Monday, December 19, 2011

After a one night stand, 15years later, Do I owe child support?

A older woman with 2 children was on vacation new years eve. I had with her under her word she could not get pregnant! Ileft the Fla. Keys to Kansas a week later to propose marrige. I soon learned she was a callgirl and was still active with supposedly my baby in her. After she put the baby in jepordy at a water park, and told me it was not my baby in any way, nor would I ever have a say in anything about the baby. I went back home to south florida. I lived with no contact at all. It really affected me!I am shaking now and hoping for serious answers. They all moved here after the mother got put on felony probation for trying to burn her home down for money. Then proceeded to try to sue me after 8 years and it never worked. I was willing to sign then if I could have college added at more expence to me. They left it out in the final draft! I didnt sign! Now at 15 years of no contact exept any havoc possable and theres more... From Kansas I am being sued. I have love but no money???

0 comments:

Post a Comment